How to Reach Reach Us at the CW Pool ...
161 S. Freeman Street
P.O. Box 95
Robesonia, PA 19551
Tel: (484) 269 - 0066
If you would like to help make the CW Pool a better place, please join us at our monthly
board meetings. Meetings are held once a month October thru April and twice a month May thru September. Questions and concerns may also be addressed to the
2019 CW Pool Board Members:
- President - Dave Randler
- Vice President - Tara Clauss
- Recording Secretary - Wendy Bright
- Treasurer - Tony Wirebach
- Membership Secretary - Kelly Rivera
- Head of Maintenance - Josh Stott
For Membership Inquiries, please send an email to
NOW HIRING Lifeguards for the 2019 CW Pool season.
Click here to apply.
for more info.
*CPR/Lifesaving & First Aid Classes/Certification:
site map |
- CPR/Lifesaving and First Aid are offered locally through Body Zone Sports, Wilson High School and Berks County Chapter of Red Cross (CPR Only).
Prerequisites for working as a Lifeguard, applicants should include updated certification and training documents along with their completed applications.
- CLICK HERE to see related links about where and when classes are available in Berks County.