How to Reach Reach Us at the RSPA...
161 S. Freeman Street
P.O. Box 95
Robesonia, PA 19551
Tel: (484) 269 - 0066
If you would like to help make the Roby Pool a better place, please join us at our monthly
board meetings. Meetings are held once a month October thru April and twice a month May thru September. Questions and concerns may be addressed to the Pool Board website at RobyPoolBoard@robypool.org
2018 RSPA Board Members:
- President - Christopher Bright
- VP - Tara Clauss
- Recording Secretary - Wendy Bright
- Treasurer - Ben Cohen
- Membership Secretary - Kelly Rivera
- Head of Maintenance - Josh Stott
For Membership Inquiries, please call at (484) 269 - 0066.
Positions available for the 2018 RSPA pool season include LIFEGUARDS.
for more info.
Or go to our DOWNLOAD PAGE to download and print the forms yourself...
*CPR/Lifesaving & First Aid Classes/Certification:
site map |
- CPR/Lifesaving and First Aid are offered locally through Body Zone Sports, Wilson High School and Berks County Chapter of Red Cross (CPR Only).
Prerequisites for working as a Lifeguard, applicants should include updated certification and training documents along with their completed applications.
- CLICK HERE to see related links about where and when classes are available in Berks County.