2018 Swim Team
( Questions? Contact the Team Manager at
2018 SWIM TEAM MEET SCHEDULE:
- ( 2018 Meet Schedule TBD )
2018 SWIM TEAM REGISTRATION INFO:
- ( 2018 Registration info TBD )
Contact the CW Pool with any questions about Swim Team
Swimming is a great sport which is both individual and team. All swimmers learn four strokes; breast stroke, freestyle, backstroke and butterfly. There will be six meets held on Monday nights in June and July. Swimming is an excellent sport for conditioning, cross-training and all-over fitness.
Note: In accordance with BCSA, all swimmers must be members of the Conrad Weiser Community Pool. Individual memberships are available for children 10 and up. See www.cwpool.org for details regarding pool membership. Carpooling may be available!
2018 Practice Schedule:
Monday 6/4 to Friday 6/8
- MS and HS students: 3:30 - 4:30 pm
- Elementary students: 4:30 - 5:30 pm
Starting 6/11 through the rest of the season (Mon - Fri)
- Ages 13 & up: 8:30 - 10:00 am
- Ages 9-12: 9:30 -10:30 am
- Ages 8 & under: 10:30 - 11:15 am
Contact Weiser Rays with any questions.
site map |